martes, 12 de agosto de 2014

Cool pool!!!



One of the things what I miss in London is the swimming pool. During all my childhood, each summer we spent a lot of time in the pool. Place for enjoying, playing, discovering, learning... So many fun moments with my family and friends. 

Today, I let my memories fly and I bring you some beautiful pools around the world (Toscana, Mallorca, Thailand, Bali,...)






I wouldn't mind going to Thailand again ;) the next pools were amazing, specially the last one. Watching the sunset inside it was one of the best moments. 




 And you, are you fans of the swimming pools?




Thousands of kisses,

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Genial piscina/pileta!!

Una de las cosas que más echo de menos en Londres es la piscina. Durante toda mi infancia, cada verano pasabamos mucho tiempo en la piscina. Lugar de juegos, diversiones, descubrimientos, aprendizajes... Muchísimos momentos divertidos con mi familia y amigos.
Hoy, dejo que mis recuerdos vuelen y os traigo algunas maravillas de distintas partes del mundo. (Toscana, Mallorca, Thailand, Bali,...)
No me importaría volver de nuevo a Tailandia ;). Las siguientes piscinas fueron increíbles. Especialmente la última. Contemplar la puesta de sol dentro de ella, fue uno de los mejores momentos. 
Y vosotros? Sois fans de las piscinas?
Miles de besos






No hay comentarios :